This document describes the types of personal data collected, purposes, sharing possibilities, security measures we adopt for data protection, rights of the data subject and how to exercise them.
The content applies to anyone who has their personal data processed by Citrosuco.
When you relate to us, you may voluntarily provide us with some of your personal data, and we may also automatically collect it when you use any of our communication channels or receive them from publicly available sources.
Below, are the categories of personal data used:
● Biographical attributes: natural person data such as civil or social name, date of birth, affiliation, naturalness, nationality, sex, marital status, family group, address, employment relationships, profession, telephone number or email address;
● Registration data: identifying information before the registers of public agencies, such as registration number in the Register of Individuals – CPF, Social Identification Number – NIS, registration number in the Social Integration Program – PIS, registration number in the Program of Formation of the Patrimony of the Public Servant – Pasep, number of the Voter’s Title;
● Data relating to the financial institution used by the holder;
● Access data: Automatically collected data, such as the characteristics of the access device, browser, location, IP address, pages accessed, and average duration of a visit.
● Compliance with obligations laid down by law, regulations of government agencies, tax authorities, judiciary and/or any other competent authority;
● I retain rights and actions in inspections, judicial, administrative and arbitration proceedings;
● Tax payments;
● Disclosure of job openings and receipt of resumes;
● Feasibility of a business relationship originated by a contract signed with the data subject, his company or the company that the holder represents;
● Follow-up of contracted service/provided during the contractual term;
● Prospecting customers, sales and the like (construction of historical basis of purchases, records of commercial transactions and payments);
● Maintenance of communication channels, handling of requests or complaints and responses to the holders;
● Management of contracts and obligations.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties, such as companies providing services related to Citrosuco, certifying bodies, public agencies and others, as provided by law.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or even when requested deletion by the holder, unless a longer retention period is necessary to comply with legal or contractual obligations, safeguard our rights or comply with judicial/out-of-court agreements.
We have adopted strict policies and procedures that determine how personal data should be processed here at Citrosuco. These standards aim to ensure the proper and lawful processing of personal data.
We also take technical measures to keep your personal data safe and secure from unauthorized access and accidental or unlawful situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or any other form of improper processing or always in the light of applicable data protection and information security rules and in accordance with legislation.
In the event of a security incident involving personal data, Citrosuco will ensure transparency with the holders and the taking of appropriate actions to remedy the possible impacts of the event.
As the personal data subject, you have the right to:
● Confirm the existence of treatment performed by Citrosuco;
● Have access to your personal data;
● Correct or request the correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
● Request anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or lawless data;
● Obtain information about sharing your personal data with third parties;
● Obtain information on the possibility of not providing your consent, as well as the consequences, if negative;
● Revoke consent, where applicable;
● Request the deletion of the data collected and used on the basis of your consent, except when maintained on the basis of the law.
The fulfillment of requests will be subject to evaluation, adoption of measures that guarantee the right of the holder and compliance with legal obligations.
If you have questions regarding the privacy or protection of personal data, please contact the Person for the Processing of Personal Data, Karina Oliveira Maffei, by email email@example.com.
Last Updated: November 2022